Friday, April 16, 2010

More Sketches, Unfinished Panels and the Debut of Awkward Posture






I realize at the end it says "What are watchin?" instead of "What are YOU watchin?" so just ignore that. I did that panel really quickly and will take it out once I redraw it for the actual short story.

What I have been developing lately is a new strip/comic label of sorts. I'm still kinda at odds with everything but I think I'm finally going with Awkward Posture. I'm not certain if it's going to be Awkward Posture Comics or just Awkward Posture. What do you guys think?

I'm also going to be launching the ALIENS ARE AFRAID OF FLOWERS website in the next week or so, so be on the lookout for sure. Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Lookin awesome. I like just Awkward Posture without the "Comics", personally.

    I immediately thought of your old apartment when I saw that bottom strip.

    ReplyDelete